Every trip has that frustrating moment. The moment that you can't believe happened and keep on wishing that it never did. I don't know if it's lucky or not that I had mine in the beginning...
I arrived promptly at the airport at 4:00AM ready to start my adventure. I hit the ground running looking for my airlines to check in! Only finding signs of my airlines but no people to check me in. "Oooh maybe this airline only uses these electronic check-ins" I think to myself. After trying and failing on the first I convince myself that it was broken and try 3 more. Not quite sure what to do I try checking-in on my phone. Nothing, for some reason my confirmation code wasn't working. After taking a good look at my print out I realized that I missed my flight by four hours. "SHIT" I frantically scream while stomping my feet like a two year old.
After calming my nerves I realize there is nothing I can do but wait for the airline's 1 800 number to open up. This just led me to the harsh realization that I would spend a whole 18 hours in the "FUCKING" San Francisco airport. I knew that I didn't like this place ever since I was young and spent 3 hours with my mom looking for our car.
Many short naps and episodes of Grey's Anatomy later I'm finally allowed to check into my new flight. Now I'm waiting at my gate thinking I should be in Thailand. The one big miss step that happens in every trip is now behind me, thank god. It should be smooth sailing from here on out!
Well my long island is almost gone so that means its time for me to end this!! Just remember, if you have a funny feeling about your flight than check your damn ticket!!

No comments:
Post a Comment